Monday 4 November 2013

Pre-order and Order Initial Post

1. Email me (nskd.mitsuki[at]gmail.com).
2. After reviewing the order, I will give you a total price including handling and paypal fees*.
3. Please pay the total amount within 3 business days within the DEADLINE.*
4. If I am unable to fill all or part of your order, the money for the items not purchased will be returned to you in full.
5. After the items have been purchased, I will provide a shipping estimate for EMS, Airmail and SAL. Please choose your shipping method and pay the shipping in full. The items will shipped to you as soon as the payment has been confirmed. Please be aware that in order to prevent damage, POSTERS, and in some cases UCHIWAS, will have to be shipped separately. POSTERS in particular require special packaging (a cardboard tube) that will be purchased at the post office.
6. The cost of packaging is not included in the price of the item and will be added to your shipping total along with the paypal fees.
7. Overseas buyers are welcome.

I'll buy the goods once the transfer is complete and I'll mail the goods once the postage money is recieved.

Please note that I CANNOT make any shipping estimates at this time. I haven't bought the goods yet and don't know how much anything weighs, therefore shipping estimates are impossible.

All shipping will be done from Japan.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Thanks in advance!

*Payment must arrive BEFORE the deadline.
*Paypal fees are 4.0% of the total plus 40yen


No comments:

Post a Comment