Friday 4 November 2016

General Sales Post

Hello Lovelies,

I'll be taking orders for OFFICIAL Shop Photos and also Papa Pics for Idols (ie. V6, Kinki Kids, Kanjani8, Johnnys's Juniors, AKB 48, Kamiki Ryunosuke, EXILE, etc... [providing that either I know them or you show a picture of him/her]) and also other goods.


If there are goods that you want but is not on the list you are welcome to ask and I'll check it out if it's available at the shop(s). I'll get back to you with the price if those of which is not listed below. Non-Johnny's entertainment Idols are also available for certain items.

For now, these are the things that are available in abundance and I'm willing to buy and ship it to you... 

Photo [All]: ¥ 250 ~ (depends on the kind of photo and which vendor have it)
OFFICIAL JE Shop Pics: ¥ 200
Signed Board [JE only]: ¥ 750 (See Below)
Small Mirror [JE only]: ¥ 800 [The A6 size (maybe I'm bad with sizes) pocket mirror]
Button Badges [JE only]: ¥ 600 (The normal kind of badges you can find at Tropicana Live and what not but it has the boy's name and some has their faces on it)
Keychain [JE only]: Various
Strap [JE only]: Various
Laminated A3 Photo [JE only]: ¥ 750 (Laminated A3 size picture)
Poster [All]: Various


 
Signed Board

Note:
1. Prices are all in Japanese Yen (JPY) and depending on the vendor, some might have 8% tax. (edited May 2014)
2. It does not include handling, shipping and transfer fee. 
3. Please describe the picture you want or better yet give me a sample of it. 
【Sample: 
   PM me a link with the pic. 
        or 
   Description: Maru solo pics shirtless or Kame with kimono and lipstick.】
4. Exchange rate changes over time so please refer to the exchange rate that I will print on the e-mail that I will give you. E-mail me with your orders please... I'm not putting my account number for the world to see~~~ 

*I'll buy the goods once the transfer is complete and I'll mail the goods once the postage money is recieved. 

I'll be taking orders for CDs/DVD as well as pre-orders... any group as long as it's not Limited Edition (unless it's a pre-order and/or it's not sold out).

No comments:

Post a Comment